Ohio Linux Fest

Folks,

I sent in the preliminary information today to once again have GNOME
represent at the Ohio LinuxFest[1].  This event keeps on growing.  We're
expecting between 1,500 and 2,000 people this year.  Last year we had a
great time marketing GNOME and got to show off the technology to lots of
people who weren't aware what a Linux desktop could do for them.  It
truly rocked.

So, I've got a couple of questions for folks on this list:

1. If you can make it Columbus, OH on the last weekend of September and
would be willing to help at the booth, let me know.  Likewise, if you
want to volunteer someone else to go to beautiful Columbus, that's great
too.  Unfortunately, the only GNOMEr I knew in Columbus has moved off to
NYC.

2. If you've presented GNOME to a general audience in the past, what
worked well?  For the folks at SCALE and FOSDEM, what were the really
cool things people liked seeing?

3. We've talked about getting and selling T-Shirts before, and I'm
willing to put up some of my own money to seed this.  I imagine selling
the shirts for slightly over cost to help me recover some (not all) of
the funds, and then use the rest to keep the venture going.  However,
the GNOME foot is trademarked, and thus, I don't believe that I can
legally print up T-Shirts for GNOME and sell them.  Can someone who
knows this messy issue help me out here?  The only link I can find on
the website is for the old design foot too.

4. The OLF board is looking at having some rooms for hacking/demos at
OLF this year.  If there's interest, I can probably score one for folks
interesting in hacking or demoing GNOME, but I need to know if there is
interest.  Would this question be better for another list?  If so, which
one?

Anyway, if folks can help me out with any of the above questions, that
would be awesome.

--Patrick

[1] http://www.ohiolinux.org/