Re: Because you have better stuff to do than fixing your computer

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 10:52 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

Can we borrow the "Just Works! (tm)" slogan?
*somewhere* on the wiki I wrote an idea for a slogan,
but I can't find it. I think it was something like
"Your computer, simpler".

To avoid the "But this doesn't work. There's a bug" response that is
bound to happen sometimes, maybe we can focus on the intent.

How about some kind of funny campaign along the lines of "What would
GNOME do"? but with real life frustrating/tedious/complicated situations
instead of actual GNOME stuff. Something cartoony maybe.
Sounds cool. Can you develop this a bit?
- Andreas