2.12 Release Notes

I've done most of the text for the release notes, in gnomeweb-wml:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/docbook/C/
I've been a bit rushed, so the text is less than perfect. I don't expect
to have much time for this after Monday and for the next few weeks.

Davyd, could you add the screenshots again this time, please.

As per my schedule,
http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes
the English version (with screenshots) must be finished by August 24th
(Wednesday), which allows for one week of review before translating
starts on August 31st. The 2.12 release is on September 7th:
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning_2fTwoPointEleven

The generated HTML is not showing up yet on the web server, but we
should hopefully solve that soon, and when we know that it works, we'll
probably disable it until the release anyway.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com