Re: GNOME Logo Font

<quote who="Máirín Duffy">

> I used the link on the GNOME Marketing wiki page; it points to a
> sourceforge srpm [1] that appears to be broken (it won't build.) Do you
> know of an easier (legal) way of obtaining it?

You can pull the .exe files and uncompress them with cabextract. Links over
here: http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/

> Are you familiar with the Trebuchet license? I'm guessing it does prevent
> us from just providing the font file? Is there a better way of obtaining
> it than that source forge file that I'm missing? I don't know anything
> about it or the Microsoft EULA changes so if you could provide more detail
> on that, I'd appreciate. :)

Yeah, we can't redistribute the font file.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
       walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler