Re: GNOME Logo Font

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 16:43 -0700, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="M��Duffy">
>
> > However, if Trebuchet is difficult to come by then I have a feeling the
> > guidelines won't be followed.
>
> I tend to agree, though Trebuchet is not really difficult to come by; the
> packages that everyone uses are freely redistributable (then MS changed the
> EULA).

I used the link on the GNOME Marketing wiki page; it points to a
sourceforge srpm [1] that appears to be broken (it won't build.) Do you
know of an easier (legal) way of obtaining it?

Are you familiar with the Trebuchet license? I'm guessing it does
prevent us from just providing the font file? Is there a better way of
obtaining it than that source forge file that I'm missing? I don't know
anything about it or the Microsoft EULA changes so if you could provide
more detail on that, I'd appreciate. :)

~m

[1] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=34153&release_id=105355