Re: Packaging for GNU Guix

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 09:31:15PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
So, it's likely that some library is not found, but I am not sure which.
I already provided webkitgtk, geoclue, and gnome-online-accounts with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Or, one of the dependencies needs a feature enabled.

A rubber-duck debug session on IRC led me to try adding gdk-pixbuf to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and now gnome-maps-3.20.1 runs on GuixSD :)

But, I think there must be a better way to help gnome-maps find its
dependencies. Any advice?