Re: [libxml++] libxml++ installation problems

Hamid Gasmi a écrit :
> I'am sorry for sending the message three times (I was because an
> connection problem).
>
> Do you mean by "distro" the plateforme?
not exactly. What linux distribution : red-hat ? gentoo ? debian ?
ubuntu ? other ?
> I'am on:
> Linux hoedic 2.6.5-7.139-pseries64 #2 SMP Wed Aug 24 00:35:54 CEST
> 2005 ppc64 ppc64 ppc64 GNU/Linux.
>
> No I can't use the distrobution's standard pakdages. I have tried this
> possibility but it requierts me to install (pkg-config, glibmm ...etc).
Which are the dependencies you have to get anyway. So why not let the
package system do it for you ? you should really reconsider this option.

> glibmm installation requiert (glib installation)
>
> i have download glib-2.9.0
It's weird that glib is not on your system already.

> and i have this messages: configure: error:
> *** You must have either have gettext support in your C library, or
> use the
> *** GNU gettext library. (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/gettext.html
I can't say more that what's written. What is your question ?