Re: [libxml++] Searching nodes with ns prefix

togol machillan wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply.

If I am searching for an element not in the default namespace, then there should no error messages regarding namespace registeration. Thats exactly what is confusing because OWL namespace is not a default namespace as is defined in the following OWL file.

What version of libxml2 are you using? Try with latest version. I had several problems with schema validation that where fixed in latest libxml2 (2.6.22) perhaps it will help you.

Darko