RE: [libxml++] Rename Element::add_content() to add_text_content?

> > We don't have Element::add_entity_reference() I think.
> >
> > If needed please provide a patch.
>
> Heh, wow, this makes me wonder if we have been following each
> others' discussions at all! :-)  Most of my discussion in
> this matter have been with murraryc and Daniel Veillard, so I
> do not intend to critisize you.
> add_entity_reference() is what I have been wanting to have
> for some time. However, it is quite difficult to implement,
> not directly available through libxml2, and we would have to
> pull code from libxml2, or submit patches to libxml2 to
> expose some facilities it uses internally.

That's new to me. I would have expected that to be simple. After all, I
think that an entity reference is just something between & and ; characters.
Whether it is a resolvable entity reference is, of course, more complex.

murrayc usa net