libseed-list Call a Vala Function from Javascript

Hi Everyone,

So I have a Vala function:

public void say_my_name(string name) {
    stdout.printf("Hi, my name is %s", name);
}

And I want to be able to call this in Javascript like so:

say_my_name("John Doe");

This Javascript however, is on a local HTML file, that I access through
a Webkit.WebView

Could someone point to an existing example (can be in C), or just talk
through the basic steps needed to acomplish this? If you need any more
information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

--
Andrew