Re: libseed-list Defining a gchar in seed?

>  Though this does potentially leave us with some C functions
> which are simply completely inaccessible... (not these, which have JS
> equivalents, but others...)

Not really if you use the String.charCodeAt to convert it beforehand and
use String.fromCharCode afterwards. It can be a bit confusing but still
acceptable as a workaround.

> But yeah, scratch what I said about the bug report.

I was waiting until you came back to me on this. I won't file a bug
report on this as it is displaying 'acceptable behaviour' (apologies,
I'm still on a learning curve with JavaScript and I have had to delve
into C which I haven't done for years).