Re: libseed-list Defining a gchar in seed?

Thanks Alan.

I'll definitely have a closer look at this as it looks most helpful. As
I mentioned, I am just having a look at the glib library and not sure if
these character based functions would be used in a real-life situation
as I had used them but it is worth knowing for curiosities sake.