Re: More changes in path drawing

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com> wrote:
> Wrong, I've checked your code again and understand now. You perform
> the marker selection manually. If you switched to the MULTIPLE mode of
> the layer, libchamplain would perform the selections on click for you.
> However, without the fancy stuff like scaling the marker etc. If you
> plan to continue using the manual selection, the NONE mode is the
> right one for you.

Yeah, I have a handler on button-press that sets the state of the
GtkTreeSelection in a consistent way with how a GtkListStore works
(that is, you can Ctrl+click to select multiples, or single click to
select just one), and then I have a handler on the 'changed' signal
for the GtkTreeSelection that iterates over the Labels and calls
set_selected(True / False) in accordance with what's in the
GtkTreeSelection.

Is there a way that I can take advantage of having the MarkerLayer be
set selectable? I realize I'm still going to have to do the
GtkTreeSelection integration manually, but if libchamplain could
handle the clicking that'd be nice.

--
http://robru.github.com/GottenGeography/