Re: Polygon regression?

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 21:57, Simon Wenner <simon wenner gmail com> wrote:
> On 12.05.2010 23:58, Jiří Techet wrote:
>>
>> Originally I wanted to abandon the 0.4.x branch but I'm afraid that
>> because we are late with the 0.6 release, all linux distributions have
>> grabbed the latest release of the 0.4 branch so I'll do some
>> maintenance for it too.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jiri
>>

> I would love to have at least one additional 0.4 release which includes the
> Vala bindings.

Yep, that's exactly what I plan to do just after releasing 0.6. Here's
the list of bugs I'd like to fix in the next 0.4 release:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libchamplain&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&target_milestone=0.4

If you are aware of any other problems with 0.4 (apart from the tile
memory leaks, which is something that is out of the scope of 0.4
because of the complexity of the patch), please create a new bug
report.

Jiri