Shared Tile Cache on Maemo

Hi,

Till Harbaum has informed me that Maep and Maemo-Mapper have agreed to
standardize their tile cache on the Maemo platform.  Let's be good
citizen and play along :)

Tiles should be saved in /home/user/MyDocs/.maps instead
of /home/user/.cache/champlain.  I will change that path only for
libchamplain when built for Maemo.  This will take effect in the
upcoming 0.4.4 release when built with --use-maemo.

Folder names will be:
      * "OpenStreetMap I" for Mapnik tiles
      * "OpenStreetMap II" for osmarender
      * "Opnvkarte" for the public transit map
      * "MapsForFree Relief" for the terrain map
      * "OpenAerialMap" for when it becomes available

Reading the code of ChamplainCache, libchamplain should play nicely with
tiles downloaded by other applications.  It will automatically try to
update them 7 days after they have been downloaded.  In such case, the
update will most probably result in a new tile being downloaded where
libchamplain downloaded tiles could result in nothing being transferred
(if nothing has changed, because we save and send ETags in our HTTP
requests).

The only problems I see are the champlain_cache_purge function and
database size. Purge expects tiles to be listed in the database.  For
the 0.4.4 cycle, I wouldn't recommend people using it on Maemo as it
would simply partly delete the cache.

In the long term, all maemo tile users should have a common way of
storing etags and clearing the cache.

Pierre-Luc