Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

Ah, yes, I know what this is. When you create ChamplainView, it uses,
by default, a chain consisting of
cache->network_tile_source->error_tile_source (see _init() of
ChamplainView). So your test would work only after you changed the map
source for the first time because launcher-gtk doesn't set the map
source explicitly on startup and uses the default chain (neither
launcher and other demos do).

Jiri