Re: One expresion for Kupfer translation

2010/4/7 Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>:
> Hi,
>
> I translate Kupfer and I don't know what means "Comma Trick".
>

> Regards
> Marv

Hi,

Here is how you use the comma trick in kupfer: Simply press comma (,)
when an object is selected. The object is put on a "stack", and you
can find yet another file or object, press comma to put it on the
stack. When you subsequently invoke an action, the action is carried
out on all of the objects at the same time.  So using this "trick",
you can email two files to one person, email one file to two persons,
email two files to three persons, pick three files and pack into a zip
archive etc.

There is nothing on the web about the comma trick for kupfer. I didn't
know what to call it, one try could be "Put Selection on the Stack",
where the stack implies stack of objects to apply an action on".

The reason it's called "Comma Trick" is that it's from Quicksilver:
http://www.43folders.com/2005/06/13/quicksilver-the-comma-trick  (the
example given in that article should work identically in Kupfer)

Hope this helps,
Ulrik