Re: [jokosher-devel] what to prepare for demo?

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 12:19:32PM +0100, Khusro Jaleel wrote:

> Jono just told me to make sure that you checkout r846, *no later* as things
> may be
> broken there. He has posted this to the list as well.

I was actually meaning gstreamer itself. My laptop chokes with 2 or more
oggs. It actually runs fine with 2 wav files even with the latest so maybe
it's a hardware thing. wav files will do for tomorrow though. Just need some
*decent* content ;)

--
John Green