Re: [jokosher-devel] URGENT: Volunteers for Jokosher stand in London?

Ok so far we have,
1) Me
2) Robert
3) John Green (john is this right or has Jono
"volunteered" you?)

So we need:

a) I think at least one more person because none of us
can do all day on both days and a fourth (fifth,
sixth) person will help cover the gaps.

b) a working laptop to demo with (mine sadly is
refusing to play audio atm which is a slight problem)

c) some sort of poster or sign to tell people who we
are.

d) to know if we have power to keep the laptop working
:)

Any volunteers?

Remember Jono has promised to put in a good word for
you with the gods of Rock and Roll if you help out :)

chris