Re: [jokosher-devel] Now with patch

The next thing that I thought would be great would be to be able to
disable extensions on the fly.  What I mean is that disabling the
extension will undo whatever the extension did (remove menu items, remove
export types, etc).  It would also be nice to be able to reload the
extension from inside the extension (like when GNOME Audio Properties are
edited... just unload all added export types and then reload them).
Obviously somethings might need to be careful about unloading (an
instrument type used in the project).