[jokosher-devel] 0.1 Released

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the 0.1 release. Although we officially
release on the 22nd, due to LUGRadio Live, I am getting it online a
little early. The new site is up at www.jokosher.org. There are some
community forums there - we all need to heavily promote these forums
to build our new user community up. Could you all blog, pimp,
advertise, market, spam, force and beat the message across. OK, maybe
not the spam, forcing and beating...

Thanks everyone for your hard work - 0.1 is a great first release, but
the *real* fun begins with 0.2.

See many of you at LUGRadio Live this weekend for fun, games,
discussion of 0.2, and all importantly, plenty of beer to celebreate
0.1's release!!

 Jono