[jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.1 Ubuntu package

Hello everybody,

The good news: I have a preliminary package (of the 0.1 release) ready
at http://daniel.holba.ch/temp
(http://daniel.holba.ch/temp/jokosher_0.1-0ubuntu1_all.deb is the .deb)

The 'bad' news: we don't have gnonlin from CVS in and gstreamer 0.10.9
will have to wait a bit, because 'Edgy' is in a freeze at the moment, so
we can get first development CDs ready and built. I will upload the
package to Edgy in a bit, then it will sit in the NEW queue for a while.

Let me know if things explode for you, have a nice day,
 Daniel