Re: what happend to libseed-list? is seed dead?

I'm maintaining it still, and we use seed based applications for or daily operations, so it should work fine for most things.

That said there are a few areas that could do with some work, binary string I/O and there was some bugs with rbis.

Regards
Alan

Mohan R <mohan43u gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Just curious, what happend to libseed-list? the last post dated back to
2011. Can I use seed for my current application?

Thanks,
Mohan R

_javascript_-list mailing list
_javascript_-list gnome org