Re: [HIG] Mini-Guidelines content

At 10:44 AM +0100 8/16/01, Calum Benson wrote:
Okay, so further to Colin's volunteering effort, the preliminary list of
topic authors is now:

Introduction (AE)

Usability Principles (??)

I'm happy to take this one.

Keyboard and Mouse Input basics
- Relevant bits from accessibility guidelines (CB)
- Default Keybindings (??)
- Guidelines for drag and drop (??)

I could write these, but I think Greg might be better qualified...Greg?

Looks like we more or less have consensus on the things on which we were supposed to have consensus today. Yay! I'll send out a summary of where I think we are in a copule of hours.

Thanks,
Adam