Re: [HIG] Mini-Guidelines content

Okay, so further to Colin's volunteering effort, the preliminary list of
topic authors is now:

Introduction (AE)

Usability Principles (??)

Menus + Toolbars
- Principles (CZR)
- Standard Menus (CZR)
- Toolbars (CB)

Dialogs
- Principles (CZR)
- Modal v. modeless (CZR)
- General layout, standard dialog button labels (CZR)
- Standard Dialogs (Property dialogs, what else?) (CZR)

Layout and Aesthetics / Controls and Layout
- Choosing the right control for the right job (CZR)
- Why layout is important (CZR)
- Fonts + colours, inc. relevant accessibility/i18n/l10n issues (CB)

Terminology (GM)

Keyboard and Mouse Input basics
- Relevant bits from accessibility guidelines (CB)
- Default Keybindings (??)
- Guidelines for drag and drop (??)

Reality Checks (CB)

I'm happy to take on the remaining three sections if nobody else wants
to, but we haven't heard from Adam or Greg yet  :o)  Any bits you two
guys particularly want to take on?  (Feel free to shout for anything
that's already got somebody else's name against it if you want to!)

Cheeri,
Calum.