Re: [guadec-list] keynote speaker..

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the name Sri we have list of suggestions here [1], feel
free to her name there. That said we said that we want to focus on
finding interesting people who lives in the region, that said your
suggestion is welcome and we will
consider it.

Great!  Thanks! I've added her there.  If you're focusing on local
folks, that's fine.  I realize that our budgets are smaller and flying
people out at longer distances might be problematic.  I can't say for
sure if Intel will pay for travel.  They certainly pay for mine if I
am giving a talk.  I would think that they would cover an Intel Fellow
much more readily than me. :)

sri