Re: [guadec-list] [General Info] Plan for GUADEC 2015 videos

sadly only got 1mbit upload via Telia at home, so would take a while
to seed 10GB
also not everything got moved when i moved stuff from my Ubuntu laptop
to my PC with FreeBSD and Windows 10, but can check it up next week or
next next week if no one else does when i am less busy

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova