Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Christopher Svanefalk
<christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:
Would be great if we could coordinate the shopping and logistics so we can
get everything picked up!
+1. The shopping list etherpad can be found here:
https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/GUADEC_2015_SHOPPING_LIST
As mentioned earlier [1] the weather forecast predicts decent weather
for Friday (no rain) so I guess we should plan for a picnic on that
date. There was also some updates [2] regarding FFKP's Axfood card
that is good to keep in mind.

1 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-local/2015-August/msg00006.html
2 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-local/2015-August/msg00015.html
--