[guadec-list] Program Committee, and looking for volunteers for lightning talks

Hi all,

Brian pointed out to me that we didn't announce who is in the program
committee, so let me fix this.

We have seven people in the program committee: Andre Klapper, Allan Day,
Ryan Lortie, Michael Meeks, Lennart Poettering, Christian Schaller and
myself.

The program committee will deal with the main CfP (will be published
soon) and will review the talk submissions.

However we still need volunteers! One specific task where two-three
people could rock is the organization of the lightning talks. Everybody
loves the lightning talks and we need people to organize this! That
means sending out a call for lightning talks around April/May, and
making sure the lightning talks sessions will rock!

Any volunteer who'd like to step up to organize the lightning talks?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.