Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 26 September 2011 UTC 14:00

On Sat, September 24, 2011 1:47 am, Bob Murphy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The next GUADEC committee meeting wil be on Monday, 26 September, at 14:00
> UTC. The IRC channel for the meeting is: #guadec @irc.gnome.org
>
> This is our first meeting after the Desktop Summit. I've put together an
> agenda, which is at the bottom of the email. It's pretty detailed, and is
> structured so that if we don't get to the last items during this meeting,
> that's okay.

Thanks for putting together such a detailed agenda - it looks great! Could
we maybe add an item for where we stand on scheduling GUADEC 2012? We had
discussion about dates last time, but ISTR folks were on vacation and we
couldn't get very far.

karen