Re: [guadec-list] Documentation Room at GUADEC

Hi,

Shaun McCance wrote:
> I don't mean to be pushy, but I'd like to get this on the
> schedule soon if it can happen. People are starting to book
> their flights, and this could affect their decisions on when
> to arrive.

A few weeks back I asked whether there was really only one BOF room
available pre-conference, but I don't think I got an answer.

How many rooms do we have available for BOFs?

Shaun, there is a live.gnome.org page for scheduling BOFs and other
similar events - I recommend that you use that rather than waiting for
an addition to the official agenda - and Sense, would it be possible to
link off the schedule page to that page:

  http://live.gnome.org/action/show/GUADEC/2010/BOFs

And, similar to Shaun's concern: we're now into pre-conference crunch
time, with people booking accommodation and travel, and there is still
no way to register for the conference or training. Is there an ETA for
the registration page?

We also need to be careful about the training - the procedure if someone
wants to register for training is to have the GNOME Foundation issue an
invoice for it - we can take the registration online and get the
invoices issued afterwards. It's important that it is the foundation
doing the billing because of VAT concerns. Stormy, do you need any help
getting an invoice & terms & conditions template you can use & email?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary