[guadec-list] Accommodation page on www.guadec.org is updated!

Hi All;

Accommodation page on guadec.org is updated. There're two hotels listed
there with their group booking prices. Both very comfortable and
relatively cheap hotels regarding their position. There are cheaper
options around Sultanahmet and Eminonu (Old City) region but this two
hotels together will be able to host more than 100+ ppl in shared rooms
so that's why I only put them on the web page.

If any other hotel recommendation arrives I can put them on to the web
page as well. But it's better to fill those ones first. Please send your
recommendations to either here or info guadec org .

Regards,
Baris Cicek