Re: [guadec-list] Laptop loans?

I have an Thinkpad X22 that might be suitable, but only for simple
presentations (I doubt OO.o would run).  Anyone else got a spare laptop
they can promise to bring?  Are there any sponsors that would loan a few
laptops with their logo plastered all over the top?

</lurk>

Might it be an idea to chat to an insurance company to see the costs
of covering loaned laptops from accidental damage? Sort of an added
"peace of mind" thing to anyone who does loan a laptop? I know people
should have insurance for them anyway, but would their policy cover
them if it was damaged whilst being loaned to someone else?

Just an idea, I'll go back to lurking now :)