Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Sat, 6 May 2006, David Neary wrote:
>>So we sould make sure we know how big an L is before buying too many,
>>and I'd reccommend a split similar to what Murray reccommended, with 35%
>>M, 35% L, 10% S, 10% ladies' (split between S and M) and 10% XL.
>
> I'm more with Murray here, even more Ms.  I have got too many XL
> tshirts from events because they are the only one nobody wants.
> Seriously, I don't think we need more than 5 or 10 XL ones.  Next
> time we really should have the tshirt size in the application
> form.  That's what many conferences do and everybody gets what
> they desire.  But for now, I'm more with 20% S, 40% M, 20% L, 15
> % ladies, and 5% XL.

FYI: I've been catching up on a week's mail, and replied before I saw
Quim's input on the t-shirt sizes (the L is like a usual M). Fewer Ms,
and more Ls, seems reasonable. But as Behdad says, we should take it
easy on the XLs. 30 is probably fine.

15% ladies = 75 shirts - are we being optimistic? There were well under
50 women last year.

Cheers,
Dave.

--