Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

On Sat, 6 May 2006, David Neary wrote:

> So we sould make sure we know how big an L is before buying too many,
> and I'd reccommend a split similar to what Murray reccommended, with 35%
> M, 35% L, 10% S, 10% ladies' (split between S and M) and 10% XL.

I'm more with Murray here, even more Ms.  I have got too many XL
tshirts from events because they are the only one nobody wants.
Seriously, I don't think we need more than 5 or 10 XL ones.  Next
time we really should have the tshirt size in the application
form.  That's what many conferences do and everybody gets what
they desire.  But for now, I'm more with 20% S, 40% M, 20% L, 15
% ladies, and 5% XL.

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"