Re: [guadec-list] More corrections on english press release..

 As I said yesterday, I did and also applied them :)

> I'd taken for granted that my sugestion about gnuLiNEX
> is not accepted (Free Software instead of Open Source
> is the most important), but jvazquez igalia com
> instead of jvazquez igila com is a mistake.

 Please, Juanjo and everyone, the final versions of the press material,
included the press release, are in:
http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/PressRoom

 By the way, the press release (version 4 and corrections) has already
been sent to the media, so it's not worthy to continue correcting it.

 Thank for your help so far.

 Just now, we would need 3 press releases for the 3 Core days of GUADEC
(one for each day), so if you want to help,  please concentrate your
efforts on that.

 I am very busy now trying to match the agenda of our VIPs with the
media requests to interview them. In my list is also to review,
translate and publish OLPC story written by Sri.

 Thank you all again!,

javivázquez