Re: [guadec-list] accreditiation paper - updated

The sentence in the from of the accreditation should be:

"Please show this side when entering the GUADEC rooms"

"side" is missing, maybe the dot is not necessary? If someone can review
this sentence, even better.

To provide some background, this piece of paper will be carried by all
participants folded 3 times, resulting an accreditation a bit bigger
than a business card containing the most essential information. It will
we put in a plastic with the GNOME lanyards.

People coming only over the free WarmUp Weekend will get an anonymous
version, with that "WarmUp Weekend" label visible. The accreditation for
participants registered for the whole week is just the same piece of
paper, with a label with their name and company stick on the top of the
word "WarmUo Weekend", with a GNOME logo stamped.

El dl 19 de 06 del 2006 a les 02:19 +0200, en/na Andreas Nilsson va
escriure: