[guadec-list] Streaming Video?

I haven't been paying much attention, so sorry if this is being covered
perfectly already.

I haven't seen any plans for the streaming video recently? We should have
perfect streaming (and immediately archived) video this year, at least of
our keynotes.

If we need hardware for that, we definitely have funds for it. (Relying on
visitors loaned hardware didn't work in past years.)

I'd be reassured by a wiki page that described the plans for this.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com