Re: [guadec-list] Please make room for this link on the GPLv3 conference in Barcelona on the GUADEC website ASAP

Hi,

I like "If you're coming to GUADEC, why not come a few days early avd
visit <a
href="http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/europe-gplv3-conference";>the
3rd International GPLv3 Conference</a> in Barcelona, the 22nd and 23rd
of June, organised by the Free Software Foundation Europe."

I think that placing it in a paragraph under "Location", with a heading
"GPLv3 in Barcelona".

Cheers,
Dave.