Re: [guadec-list] cool story 1

Thanks for the feedback.  The idea was to send a first draft and use it
to guide myself to something better.  I agree with all of the criticisms
and I will focus more on Asia/South America and then continue.

I think I got distracted wanting to market GNOME which is what caused it
to wander.

Quim, excellent feedback and helps me focus more on the content on what it
should say.

sri