[guadec-list] Re: Lightning: Iranian GNOME Desktop

Hi Behdad,

Behnam Esfahbod wrote:
> Is it possible for me to have lightning about "What we did for the
> Iranian GNOME Desktop"?  It's about i18n problems of the current GNOME
> desktop.

Yes!

we need a wiki page for lightning talks - they're going to be a great
session in the conference.

The idea is that we have a wiki page where people who want to do a
conference sign up - we'll have place for up to 15 at 5 minutes each
(give or take), and the MC will take the wiki page up on stage, set the
tone, call people up etc.

So please do add your talk to
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/LightningTalks (I will add the people
who signed up through the site at some stage when I have a chance -
unless you feel like doing it? They're all listed at
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Contents)

Cheers,
Dave.

--