[guadec-list] Sponsored Participants and Invitation Letters

June 1st, we were already running what this a good date to make official
the GUADEC 2006 Sprint. There is no more time for long discussions, and
there is no more time to be that helpful to everybody at the same times.
Some tasks are still open (and quite open) and they need priority.

Today is a clear cut for two services we have been providing and have
taken much more time than the expected.

More. http://guadec.org/node/445