Re: [guadec-list] How to structure the schedule

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 17:39 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> Proposal:
>
> THE APPROACH WEEKEND
>
> Friday 23: Sant Joan late-nite welcoming party. Bring stuff you want to
> burn (literally).
>
> Sat24 & Sun25:  Workshops in Catalan, Spanish and other locales
> including English. Regional meetings. Possibly a opening keynote on
> Sunday afternoon/evening. Proposing a GNOME-KDE football (US: soccer)
> game as well.

KDE people are mostly from Germany, which means they'll win, as their
national team does always :)

I'd vote though for the game, so count me on the GNOME team (provided
the Sant Joan night does not finish too late :) Just don't bet anything
with the Germans, let's announce it as a friendly and useless game :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>