[guadec-list] Re: No timetable yet

A rough v0.01 can be downloaded from
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fTaskList

guadec.planner (v0.01, to be used with Imendio Planner, HTML export will
be available once we have beta version)

We still need to fill it with more tasks, create proper dependencies,
subtasks, assign them to the people that actually will do it... But here
is a start.

Once we have a minimally agreed plan we can extract from it a simple
timeline to be announced in the website.

En/na David Neary ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org