Re: [guadec-list] IMPORTANT: GUADEC change of dates and location

Hi,

I have to agree with all being said. It's for me hard to believe that
it's not possible to find some place for the GUADEC in Barcelona in
those dates (although I don't know much about organizing this kind of
events).

Lluis.

El jue, 01-12-2005 a las 21:31 +0100, Ludovic Danigo escribi�