[hjehren linux-magazine com: Re: [Fwd: Re: Linux Magazine sponsorship of GUADEC 2010]]

Hi Team,

We can have ads on the linux magazine sites and inside the magazines for
GUADEC. The only catch is that for the print mag, the deadline is may 14th
(so that's this friday!). I hope you can work on such a tight deadline,
and produce something pretty.

Erik, do you have source materials? Could you share them with the rest of
the team?

I've forwarded the requirements below, i really hope we can meat the
deadline and have some awesome promo!

I'm cc-ing William, our copywriter, on this. Please cc him on future
communication. Things we should probably mention at the very least in the
paper ad:

- logo obviously
- date & location
- some blurb about what GUADEC is
- the website and maybe the registration website

But don't let my suggestions ruin your creativity :)

----- Forwarded message from Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine -----

Could you please send me the GUADEC 2010 logo in web and print
format (PNG/JPG/EPS) in return?

Here are the specs for your ads:
A4, Height: 297 mm, Width: 210 mm, plus 3mm additional bleed
each side
File format: hi-res PDF, 4-colour, CMYK
Transfer: send in by email (up to ~15 MB) or provide web link
for download

----- End forwarded message -----