New features for gtranslator

Hi:

	I'm a student in computer sciences and I'm going to start my Master
Thesis now. Mi idea is working on gtranslator resolving bugs and
implementing new features.  I would like to discuss here about this new
features which I though in order to know your opinions and if the
maintainer agrees with them.

- Translate memories: To show in a window some possible translations for
the actual msgid in screen. Users would 	choose where to search this
translations: in the learn buffer, in a po files folder or in one
specific po file.

- Catalog manager: Similar to kbabel, one place where to have sorted all
projects. In this catalog users would see 	the translation state of
their files and to do commits and updates from cvs/svn.

- To show source code and messages in Glade: In the work area, to have a
window where to show position in the source of the actual msgid and if
it is possible to open glade and show the widget. This would be good in
order to know the translation context.

- Profiles: To have different profiles if users want to translate for
more than one language or if they want to have one configuration in
order to translate for GNOME and another for KDE or whatever...

	I attach a very very preliminary interface in glade where I show the
new features in the work area.

	I had though too the possibility of to migrate the interface to glade
but I saw in the wiki this: "Karl to provide a Glade version of the new
interface for version 2" and I would like to know how is that work and
if it would need my help.

	I would be pleased to explain with more detail some idea and I'm
looking foward to your comments impatient.