Re: Glib::RefPtr<Gst::QueryCaps> ->set_caps_result gives error that "gst_mini_object_ref: assertion 'mini_object != NULL' failed"

Maybe someone else will recognise the problem faster, but again, what I'm interested in is when you say "This fails", let's get a precise trace about when it fails. So a backtrace from GDB, not a verbose runtime log.

It's probably an issue with gstmm not implementing some refcount properly, but it's hard for me personally to parse that from the excess of info so far.