Re: Gtk::Builder and item id

On 7 November 2017 at 14:52, Christian Schoenebeck <schoenebeck linuxsampler org> wrote:

On Dienstag, 7. November 2017 12:20:26 CET Chris Vine wrote:
> Quite a bit in gtk+-3.92 seems to be broken, which may not be too
> surprising given that it is the current development branch[1].  For
> example I have noticed that GtkPrintOperation doesn't work, which will
> be problematic for any program wanting to offer a print option.
>
> It is probably best to treat gtk+-4 as a work in progress.

Mja, if I knew that before ... I actually downloaded and compiled the entire
gtkmm chain of libraries from the latest promoted "stable" Gnome release
branch last week and ported our entire application code base to those newly
designed APIs. :-/

Well, 3 is the stable branch. I'm not sure GTK+ 4 was ever really on-topic here.