Re: Segmentation fault in simple-netaid

On 2 April 2017 at 10:33, aitor_czr <aitor_czr gnuinos org> wrote:
Well..., in the following video,

I think you forgot to post the link to this video.

the status icon still persists after closing the application, because the hide() action of the right click popup menu still was not implemented. I added this method, but now i get a Segmentation fault closing the app.

Any hints?

Yes: get a backtrace from that segfault, and analyse it. If you still don't understand it, then post the full backtrace here. Just saying 'I did this then got a segfault' with no clarifying info doesn't give other readers anything to speculate about; segfaults can happen for millions of possible reasons.